Selling Your Art 3-Part Webinar Series Pt.2: Selling Your Art Online
Selling your art can feel very daunting for many artists and if you add to the equation the world of e-commerce, social media platforms, online galleries & market places this whole process can feel even more overwhelming and confusing.
In this 2 hour webinar you will learn:
- Most common misconceptions artists have about selling art online
- How to build and nurture your mailing list so you create meaningful relationships that can lead to sales
- Key features that your website needs to have in order to generate sales and grow your following
- How to create compelling content that tells your story and grabs your audience attention in your email blasts and social media posts
- Marketing strategies used by artists who are successfully selling their art online
About the Speaker
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the San Francisco Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the City and County of San Francisco, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.